Tuesday 17 February 2004

Marineland France - 17th February 2004

We arrived at MLF at 10:30 and I went straight to the orcas. Wiki was in the show pool, Kim was in the back pool, Inouk was in the med pool, Valentin and Freya were in the side pool and Sharkane was in the middle pool. I waited at the stadium until the show started and watched Wiki practise her tricks. Then when the show started, I videoed it, whilst my dad took pictures. We then went to the restaurant by the pools and I watched Freya and Val do laps in the back pool, once I'd finished, my lunch. We went to the Sharks, who were so cool! Then we headed to the penguins, Seals, Sea lions and Dolphins. My mum and dad watched the Dolphin Show, whilst I went back to the orcas. I went to the back pool, and watched Sharkane and Wiki do laps, for a few hours. I started whistling and all the orcas started whistling too!! Wiki was so cute, when she was getting on the slide, and sometimes slipping off! Then I went to the 4:15 show, and this time my dad filmed and I took the pictures. After the show I went to the Jellyfish and aquarium, and then left the park at 5:20.

Pics here: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562540231FjTjhM

No comments:

Post a Comment